It's been a while, but I just had to talk about this..
What's with all the people eating pastors alive over 'allegations' of unbecoming behaviour? Here are some thoughts..
1. If you're foolish enough to give in to fleshly desires, don't be careless enough not to cover your tracks.
2. Sometimes journalists and the public have a short memory of religious leaders' track records.
3. You are bound to become famous overnight by being tagged as 'gay.' This also works for your accusers. it could as well be a win-win situation.
4. God and the Gospel can defend themselves. Why do you think the Bible is still the world's best seller up to now?
5. It should be declared illegal for church leaders to wash their dirty linen in public. The Bible actually discourages such behaviour.
There should be some level of commitment and loyalty exhibited by the christian folk, and not just throwing useless comments here and there. It's not about who's right or wrong, but the reaction garnered by the masses about such a trivial issue.
Sayonara to all the pretenders, and Hurrah to the loyal..
N.B: The views expressed are not necessarily the views of the writer or readers. They are just thoughts.