Friday, January 16, 2009

Never too late..

Well, I guess my first post should be about my very first experience with real-life bloggers at BHH! How, like superheroes, even bloggers have alter-egos. I just don't quite know who's the real person and who's "just the pretty face." For now, I have only kind words. I was good meeting B2B, Detamble, Jackfruity, Rev, Johnny23, Darlene, and so on. I won't expose my weakness in names yet, but I won't forget those faces.

It's kinda hard to find something to talk about in a meeting of the 'blog-minded'. I must say it wasn't disappointing. Hope to be more regular in times to come... In the meantime, 'Adios, amigos!'

10 comments:

  1. Hey...any rela of Nev's is welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Webale kujja. Does that translate into, yu are welcome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some enthusiasm Be silent....eh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome..You started by first attending BHH -cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. well and i really hope to see you there when i am in town

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, how come i missed u? did u see me or were we there at a diferent time. welcome anyway. and what a way to start your blog life! at BHH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, I saw you SilverBow..
    of course i was inconspicuous at the time..

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH..I'm so glad you've given me a warm welcome. many happy returns..

    ReplyDelete