Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Villains

Every morning, when I read the papers, I can't help but think our country has a very formidable brood of villains. People are buying high-end SUVs while Teso starves.
Even if they had planned to buy them all along, they could have at least waited till the famine abates.

Then there's all the scam artists running around. They all have similar catchphrases.. "Want to make easy extra cash?" or "Need a well-paying job?" and so on. Why do people keep falling for the same tricks? People are entitled to their opinions.

I hear a whole town council fell for one clever scam. That was hillarious. Residents and authorities alike fell for it.

I wonder when our hero will arise. Whenever that is, I'm sure it will be at the precipice of this spiral towards anarchy.

4 comments: